Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Trip to Idaho

I haven't posted any photos recently, so I thought I'd post one from the surprise date I planned for Nic and some from our trip to Idaho.



I blindfolded Nic and made him guess where we were going for our date. We ended up just going out to dinner and movie (The Bourne Ultimatum). Making him guess where we were going by feeling the turns in the road was fun. Nic knows Provo better than I thought! He guessed Olive Garden right as we pulled up.
~IDAHO TRIP~



We stayed in a cabin in Island Park, ID a few days ago. Although the trip was last minut and short, we had a really nice time. The weather was so refreshing and cool and Nic's Aunt fed us very well. :)



Nic riding the incoming waves at the lake



Outside Yosemite



Painted buffalo


Nic and his Dad playing softball


My handsome hubby


The new wii video game provided lots of fun




Is that an elk or Nic?



We saw lots of wildlife at Yosemite


Old Faithful!

2 comments:

Gena Susan said...

The pictures are so cute! You look beautiful Tammy...and Nic always is so funny! (love all the silly animal poses!)

Looks like your trip to Idaho was fun!

Love you guys. xooxoox

Tonya said...

looks like fun...

xoxo to you both!

Tc