Thursday, September 6, 2007

Birthday fun!

Since I'm scheduled to work on my birthday and the two days following my birthday, we decided to celebrate it a day early! MJ, Nic, and I had a delicious dinner consisting of BBQ steaks, mashed potatoes, salad, and garlic bread. It was great! I am so excited about my new sewing machine and sew kit! I'm definitely excited about my new hobby. Here of some pictures from our party.







Trying to shave

Nic was posing behind me




My favorite chocolate pudding pie!












2 comments:

Tonya said...

Love it!

You scored on some really fun birthday gifts! Good job Nic!

Let me know if you run into any problems and need any help getting started. Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

xoxo

Tonya

Gena Susan said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!!! Cool! You got an awesome gift, the sewing maching!!!! Love you!!!