Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


We bought a Christmas tree! Since we aren't allowed to have a live tree in our apartment, we picked out a nice fake one. We learned that it isn't worth it to buy the cheapest tree. Tammy brought home a $39 tree and as soon as we opened it we knew why it was one of the least expensive trees at Target. Tammy was able to easily return it and pick out a tree that actually resembles a live tree. It was Nic's first Christmas in several years decorating a tree. We had a lot of fun.




Tammy cut her hair yesterday. Here are some pics.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

you sassy sexy thing! Your hair is adorable! I love it!

I need to adjust your banner, it is not showing correctly ...

Tammy email me your user id & password so I can fix it..ok...then you can change your password again if ya want once I am done redorcorating!

Love ya...

Tonya

Ari said...

Hello gorgeous! You look hot girl! Love the hair.
Amy

Gena Susan said...

Ahhhhhh I LOVEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you. xoxo

Ari said...

Aunt Tammy. Your hair is so cute! It looks so pretty. I love you and miss you. All us girls have basketball games today. We made the city travelling teams so we have to travel for them. Today we go about 1/2 and hour away. How is the weather in Utah? Love, Ari