Thursday, December 27, 2007

Belated Christmas Morning!

Santa knew that Tammy was scheduled to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas so he surprised us last night. This morning we woke up to find that our bathroom had been made over. New towels, shower curtain, floor mat, and cute seashore decorations covered our small bathroom. I didn't know our bathroom could look so good! Santa sure has good style!



Robert and Rebecca trying to guess what was within the wrapping paper
Nic and I got cool hiking packs!
And MJ was thrilled about her Brita filter
Robert looks pretty snazzy in his BYU garb I love my new Emus!
Nic got jealous and wanted to model his leg also

Nic surprised Tammy with a new Camera for our family!!!
Pictures from our new camera soon to come!!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

you got a camera!!!

I can't wait to see some pics!

Great job NIC!

Hey I fixed a banner for you..hope this one is not pixelated...

also fixed so comment email to you!

xoxo

TOnya

Ari said...

You look great Tammy. You are such a beautiful lady!! Camera looks nice... is it the same kind Gena recently bought? Tell Rebecca I LOVE her chex mix recipe, as you all my neigbhors we passed it out for for Christmas. I have had many people ask for the recipe, I think it is circulating all through Miamisburg. It is a HIT! Nice legs NIc! Also nice bathroom. Santa has good taste! xoox AMy