Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visit to California!

Nic and I took 10 days off to make a trip out to California. We stopped in Las Vegas on the way down to visit with Jon and Kim's family. We also had the chance to stop in LA go to Ava's birthday party on our way back to Utah. We had a great time staying at the Ranch and Arnold home during our visit. I am working on downloading all of our pictures from the trip. Here are a few that I have so far. More to come.



We had the opportunity to have a photoshoot session with Gena. Jeff gave Nic some photography lessons, too. These photos were the ones taken by Nic and Jeff with our camera.
Here we are checking out the pictures Gena took with her camera
Tammy+Nic = Happy!

19 weeks along. I started feeling our little baby move this week!!
Nic caught a sassy picture of me

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Love that sassy look, Tammy. Glad you two got to go to California.
Love ya,
Sharon:)

Gena Susan said...

Tammy, you are gorgeous!!! Way to rock the camera and PS! Love you!!!

Jenae said...

Looks like you had a great time in California. We miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Tammy,
I love the music! My sound (usually off) was turned on when I entered your site today. So an updated "Baby Mine," the old song from Dumbo, welcomed me. Sweet!
Love, Mom

Kara said...

That sassy pic is my favorite!!

Unknown said...

he he...i love that last one, you sexy mama!