Friday, July 25, 2008

Arnold Update

I just realized that I haven't posted anything for quite a while and needed to post a little update about our family. Nic has been studying hard for his Chemistry and Statistics classes this summer. He impresses me with how much he's been doing lately. In spite of being busy with a new church calling, work, school, etc, he still finds time to help me and little Andrew. We are almost done decorating Andrew's room and had a lot of fun doing it.

My pregnancy has been going well. I'm 28 weeks along and have been able to continue working full time at the hospital so far (i better knock on wood). I've been trying to stay active and am going to a step aerobics class when I can. Andrew seems to be growing stronger everyday. It's so much fun to feel and see him kick and roll around inside my tummy.





This picture was taken at one of Nic's softball games
He's a slugger

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Andrew...I love that you have already named your baby! So many people won't commit until the baby is born. So, please tell Andrew that his great aunt Sharon says HELLO! How excited you two much be getting as the day of arrival nears!
Love you,
Sharon:)
p.s. Tammy...you look FABULOUS!

Kara said...

Awwe you guys are such a cute little family! The nursery looks adorable, I love the window treatment. When are you moving back to CA? :)

Jenae said...

Tammy you look so cute. I love the name Andrew. He will be so cute. Cant wait to see you guys.

Gena Susan said...

Love the pictures! You look amazing Tam! Miss you!