Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Andrew's first week

Today is Andrew's 1 week birthday. Here are some photos from this past week.

Andrew, Daddy, and Aunt Mimi, shortly after birth

I thought this was a cute picture of Nic waiting for Andrew to have a test done in the nursery.



Daddy surprised Mommy with some beautiful roses!


Going home from the hospital

I think he is such a little cutie pie!


On the way to his first Dr. appointment


He loves his Daddy

Nic after tests, homework, and late nights partying with Andrew


Checkin' out his new toy from Aunt Sharon

I caught a 1 week old smile!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness tammy he is such a cutie! I love those sleep smiles i cant wait for the real ones!

Mom and Dad Arnold said...

Happy 1 Week Birthday, Andrew!!!

We love the pictures, but can't wait to meet you in person. Our lips are getting tired trying to kiss you through the computer monitor.

We'll see you soon!

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa Arnold

PS. We love your dimple!!!

Sharon said...

Oh, the miracle of life! Beautiful photos!
Congratulations again Nic & Tammy.
Love you,
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE his smile...so cute! Congrats on surviving week one! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tammy, you have such a beautiful little family. Wishing you all the best!
-Kim Smith

Gena Susan said...

He is sooooooo cute!! Love his smile!!!

Emily said...

That smile is so cute! People always tried to tell me they weren't real smiles but they are. He's a doll. Let me know if you need anything!

Sharlynn R. Heinitz said...

Oh he's so adorible. I'm so happy for the three of you. Happy week birthday!

Dawney said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats again guys, and I love the smile pic. :)

Tiffanie said...

I LOVE his little smile! so So cute! :)

Tiffanie said...

Oh Tam, he has such a CUTE smile! I miss you here at work! ;)

Virginia said...

Sleep deprivation, sounds fun! Its so funny how Nick looks both determined and zombie-like at the same time. A daddy's love is forged strong and true during sleepless nights. You are so blessed!