Wednesday, January 28, 2009

California!

Hip hip hooray!! We made it to California! The past few weeks have been crazy. We've been busy moving into our new apartment, Tammy's been interviewing for jobs, Nic's been registering for classes, and Andrew's been happy and very fun to be around!! Nic changed his career path with an end goal of becoming a nurse anesthetist!! He just started his Certified Nurse Assistant class and will start applying to nursing schools soon!! We love living so close to family and are very excited for this new step in our lives!
Gena shot some very cute pictures of Andrew yesterday while we were out on a walk! Thanks, Gena!! Here are a couple.


9 comments:

Kara said...

Awwe he's so cute! Where are you guys living now? Glad you made it out here safe!!

Kaitlyn said...

My mom mentioned that you were in town last week. I'm sorry to hear that you are gone from Utah, but I'm sure you are loving the warmer weather and the fact that your are now so close to family. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Andrew is adorable!

Sharon said...

So happy for the three of you to be in California now! You'll have to email me your new address. I can't believe how fast Andrew is growing!!
Love you,
Sharon:)

JaRele said...

Where did you guys move to??

hanner said...

whoa whoa what? i didn't know that you guys were leaving already!! :(

Monica McCoy said...

Hey Nick, I haven't been following your blog so I may be really off here but from what I understand you're looking to be a nurse anesthetist. We have a great program here in Glendale, AZ. I don't know what you have to do before you apply to a nurse anesthetist program but when you do I would recommend Midwestern. I'm in the DO program but we all have the same teachers and stuff and they're all great. Plus, you can't beat the winters here! Anyway, good luck with everthing. I'm glad you guys are doing well.
Justin

carly said...

we miss you guys! come back! or better yet, why don't we come to you!?!

Jenae said...

We miss you guys!

Emily said...

Andrew is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. We miss you but I'm sure it's great to be out of the snow and with family. Good luck with everything!