Thursday, March 11, 2010

Long time, no blog post!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on our blog. My excuse is that we don't have internet in our apartment, and I'm never motivated enough to post when I am using the internet while visiting family. Here's a little update about our little family. Andrew is growing up so fast. He loves to talk, and is learning new words all of the time.

He loves to play with his cousins. He loves bubbles!

He loves being happy! He loves smelling flowers!

And we love him so very much!
He loves carousels.
He loves balls (and calls balloons balls too)
And I think most of all, he loves playing outside!!
He is so much fun to be around. Poor little guy is sick right now and is still
so sweet to be around.


Nic and I have been keeping busy with work. Nic is still working as a health aid and I as a nurse.
He just put in his application to CSUCI Nursing Program!!! We're crossing our fingers that he will get in this Fall!!


We are enjoying living in California near family. Recently, we have been able to visit with Miranda and her sweet husband Jordan. They will be venturing off to Brazil tomorrow! We will miss them, but know they will have a great time there together!


I will try to post again soon!

2 comments:

Dawney said...

What a cute kid you've got there Tammy! :) good luck to your husband- I hope he gets in!:)

A.D.C said...

He is so handsome! I can only hope our little man is half as cute as he is! miss you guys!