Monday, April 25, 2011

No more facebook, more blogging

I decided to delete my facebook account and start blogging our family happenings instead. I found that I was wasting too much time checking facebook and comparing myself to others (stupid, I know..but that's what it did for me) instead of focusing on all of the blessings I have. I think that blogging will be a much better way to keep friends and family up on our little family.
Here are some pictures from our family reunion with Nic's family a few days ago. We spent a day at Legoland, a day at Legoland Waterpark, and had a lot of fun eating out and swimming in the hotel pool. I sure wish I would have taken more pictures. Andrew loved going down the little toddler waterslides at the waterpark, but I didn't take one picture :(
-Tam














2 comments:

hanner said...

for some reason facebook is selective about who shows up on my mini feed so i am only caught up on like three random people that i went to high school with, so i am glad you are thinking about blogging more so that i can be up to speed with your life! and so that i can love on these pictures of andrew. he is such a little man now!! you have a beautiful family :)

Miranda-Jayne said...

Yeah! What a cute post! I wish I had enough will power to delete the fb and do the same ;) Loved spending time with you this weekend!
xoxo