Sunday, July 31, 2011

Magic Mountain

Nic's brother Jon and his family came to visit CA and spend the week at Magic Mountain. Since it is only an hour away from our house, Nic and I decided to get season passes so that we could go too. It was a lot of fun. We ended up going three different days this past week. Nic's parents even came for a few hours on one of the days. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of toddler rides for Andrew. He loved it! I didn't get pictures of all of them, but some of his favorites were the carousel, the bus ride, the train, and the swinging pirate ship. He went on the log jammer and two of his first roller coasters while we were there. We also went to Hurricane Harbor for a couple of hours, but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.





I was a little squished in the tweety bird cage, so I asked Madelyn to go with him the next time.


It was hot, so we let Andrew cool down in the water. Right before I took the picture he started doing this. It made me laugh. Looks like he is going to the bathroom.

My hips barely fit into this one.


1 comment:

Vegasarnolds said...

Thanks for hanging out with us and letting us stay at your house! We had a blast and hope we can do it again soon!