Monday, August 22, 2011

Bowling Fun


Nic, Andrew and I went for a quick trip to visit Jon and his family in Vegas last week. On one of the days, we ended up going bowling and then eating out at the Rio World Buffet. I was too busy eating at the buffet to take any pictures, but I did end up snapping some pictures of our bowling game.

This is what Andrew did for the first part of the game.
Then he woke up and didn't know what to think of the whole bowling thing at first. Once he warmed up to it, he loved it.









Nic and I got beat on both games. I guess we should go bowling more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! miss you guys. -Alana

Mom and Dad Arnold said...

Wow!!! Andrew really takes to any sport that involves a ball. He is sooooo handsome! Love ya, Mom and Dad Arnold