Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pool and Zoo


It has been pretty warm the last few days and we've been hanging out here:

Nic has been so busy with final presentations, papers, clinicals, but he even took a break and went to the pool with us the other day. It was a lot of fun. Andrew loves the water so much! I just wish the pool was heated a little bit warmer. I kept trying to get Andrew to go into the hot tub with me.

We also had a lot of fun meeting my sister Gena and her girls at the Santa Barbara Zoo today. Andrew is so funny. This morning when he woke up I asked him "Andrew, do you want to go to the zoo today?" His face lit up he said "hat" and "shoes". He knew exactly what he needed to get ready for the zoo.








2 comments:

Miranda-Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda-Jayne said...

FUN! I'm loving all of your new posts...the pics of you guys are great and Andrew is such a little handsome in his polo shirt :)
Let me know when you come up next...miss you guys! xoxo